Saturday, April 15, 2017

MOVIES!!!

All my life I wanted to be a gangster. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!! You're gonna need a bigger boat. Leave the gun take the cannoli. I want the TRUTH! You can't handle the TRUTH. I feel the need. The need for speed! You know nothing of my work. I am the father. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. They forgot my @%$^#! birthday. It's elementary Watson.
My Cornell Cohort members and my graceful self
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. Here's to looking at you kid. We'll always have Paris. Play it again Sam. Out of all the gin joints in all the world, she walks into mine. Frankly my dear I I don't give a d***n. WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Inconceivable! My name is Inigo Montoia. you have killed my father. Prepare to die. Life is like a box of chocalates you don't know what you're gonna get. RUN FOREST RUN! I gotta pee. 
This is us practicing for our future modeling careers
Big mistake. Huge. You lookin' at me? I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti. It puts the lotion in the basket. No one would notice. Rosebud. I'm still waiting. If my dog had a face like yours I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards. On Wednesdays we wear pink.  You can shave your back now. Danny DeVito! I love your work! That's why her hair is so big its full of secrets.    

No comments:

Post a Comment