Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Trip to Costco Has Obviously Been Made.

Today I woke up at 6:30, proceeded to accidentally fall asleep for 30 more minutes, and then panicked, I got dressed, made some coffee, and rushed out the door.

Okay, I think I'm done with that paragraph.. Now we have started a new paragraph. I am still very cold. I am trying to write a lot as I think it will appear like the actual blogs will. Okay, now I just going to write words as I have nothing else to say. Blah, blah, blah,blah, blaakijd sdlfiu4 dfuow9 aifuweoiuj feuwoufowlurow3i  woerup fji fjowj foiuf fou48t rjoie u4o8 fjwuo gfj4i guwopurweluo ourtowuit erituot souj foweumjfwoiufrw loiuwrt gwoutw ;ltoipoigtkjsdpogultuwo9t5u oi7t9ru86t 8tou

What a friendly sign.
Good news! The technology seems to be working! Right now our task is to write a certain amount of words so that we can insert a picture and it looks nice. So, now I'm just talking. Blah blah blah. I am very cold right now. I was not expecting this morning to be so cold. I babysat yesterday, that was fun. 

Once at De Anza High School, I helped Don set up, received a packet that was full of various information, turned on the desktop that was in front of me, talked to my table partner, and waiting for the various technological things to work in our favor so that the tutorial could begin.

Last night I ate dinner at 9:00 which I was not very happy about, as I prefer to eat dinner around 6:00 or even 7:00. Don has obviously made a Costco run for this tutorial as there are a vast amount of red vines, chips, cookies, and other items that could only be bought at Costco.
The sun was in our eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment