Saturday, April 15, 2017

Kong is an Awesome Gorilla

I want to see Kong: Skull Island last Thursday with my friends. The actors and their acting were mediocre but I loved Kong! I was so mad when they lit him on fire with gasoline. That was not okay at all. Then he fought that big lizard thingy to protect them. If I were Kong I wouldn't have done that. 

Random teenagers. 

Kong's fight with the reptile thing was pretty epic. The CGI in the movie was pretty well done. But every time I saw Kong hurt I just felt so bad. He was protecting the people who straight up lit him on fire, and he sustained injuries protecting them. I don't even think the people said thank you to him. Humans are so ungrateful. 

Horses.
Also, at the beginning, they dropped seismic bombs to "explore" the new island. That was pretty messed up, too. They were literally just bombing the island and the animals. I wonder if that was just made up in the movie or if that's actually what they do. I hope not. I think people being awful is a recurring theme in the movie.

So I ran out of things to write about. I am just going to fill this last paragraph with nonsense. The weather is cold today. April shouldn't be so cold. There's a lot of weeds outside. I feel sleepy. I should probably write more. Today is the 15th. There is an Easter Egg Hunt at Fernandez Park. I think this paragraph is the best piece I've ever written. So I ran out of things to write about.  Let's repeat this. I am just going to fill this last paragraph with nonsense. The weather is cold today. April shouldn't be so cold. There's a lot of weeds outside. I feel sleepy. I should probably write more. Today is the 15th. There is an Easter Egg Hunt at Fernandez Park. I think this paragraph is the best piece I've ever written.


No comments:

Post a Comment