Saturday, May 14, 2016

Where I spent my Saturday Morning

Banner Without Ambulance (Sort of)
I woke up at 6:30 AM to go to a mandatory Ivy League Connection tutorial on how to blog, pack, etc. I am still in the middle of it now. I am writing this now and not paying attention to Don’s every move and action because he told us to write a practice blog and post it so he can evaluate it.

So far, blogging seems to be pretty simple. I’m just writing all my random thoughts out. Though, while I’m actually blogging I’ll probably have to actually think about the entire day and summarize it into several paragraphs instead of the short three hours I’ve been awake.

So, while I was half paying attention to Don’s every move and action (as half of my attention was on typing my practice blog), Don told us that we need to write three paragraphs within our practice blog. This is my third. 

No comments:

Post a Comment