Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grease Fanatics Need Sleep

The clock hits 11:54 PM as I finish wiping the last of my tears from finishing Grease for the 500th time. However I could have sworn that it was just 10 PM. As I am looking through Netflix searching for Grease 2, I realize a feeling in my stomach that only comes around when I have an important priority I should be thinking about. But what could be more important than watching Grease? And that's when I realized I had an Ivy League Connection Tutorial in a few hours.

I realized that I would have to put Netflix away because even though the tutorial started at eight, since I live far away I would find myself having to wake up at six to be on time. So I would have six hours of Greas-I MEAN SLEEP. It was going to be hard to wake up at six on a Saturday than my usual time of at least ten. But I was going to make it work.

In order to make it work, I needed to put away my vita (method of tv). But it was impossible, I just wanted to at least start Grease 2. So what I had to do was drastic...I had to delete Netflix for the night. It was a hard decision, but at least I was able to go to sleep right after. 
Had to remember that Don would be expecting ALL of us to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment