Saturday, May 14, 2016

Blogging Cats

This morning as I was heading to school, I saw some cats sitting by the park. They were licking themselves and purring. Their purrs seemed to harmonize with the morning wind. Because I was so early and had plenty of time before school would start, I sat down next to them. They were scared for a few seconds and just stared at me, but after a while they continued to lick themselves and purr. 

I sat there in silence awkwardly for about five minutes until I decided to take my laptop out. I placed it on the grass in front of me. Don wanted me to blog something. As it was turning on, one of the cats walked towards my laptop and sat on the keyboard. It was so adorable and I just had to take a picture. Slowly, I took out my camera and snapped some photos.

The rest of the cats surrounded my laptop to investigate it. They sniffed it and scratched it. I took pictures of that too. I tried opening up my blog but the cat sitting on the keyboard typed a bunch of random characters. Accidentally, this blog of random cat typos was posted on my blog and before anyone could see it, I deleted it. 
From left to right: Mauricio Morfin, Aimee Cortez, Jacqueline Rojas, Diana Ramirez, Edward Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment