Saturday, May 14, 2016

The New Mash-up Single...Kinda

When ur bff got camera
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting' What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out He's choking', how, everybody's joking' now The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow! Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No He won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke.


I used to be the type of kid that would always think the sky is falling. Why am I so differently wired? Am I a Martian? What kind of twisted experiment am I involved in Because I don't belong in this world That's why I'm scoffing at authority, defying often Flying off at the handle with my mom, no dad So I'm non complying at home, at school I'm just shy and awkward And no I don't need no goddamn psychologist Trynna diagnose why I have all these underlying problems Thinking he can try and solve them I'm outside chalking up drawings on the sidewalk And in the front drive talking to myself.

Caught Off Guard...Kinda
!!!!!!!!!Having Fun!!!!!!!!


I wanted the fame, but not the cover of Newsweek Oh, well, guess beggars can't be choosey Wanted to receive attention for my music Wanted to be left alone in public. Excuse me For wanting my cake and eat it too, and wanting it both ways Fame made me a balloon 'cause my ego inflated When I blew; see, but it was confusing 'Cause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leaf Abused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steam (wooh!) Hit the lottery, oh wee But with what I gave up to get it was bittersweet It was like winning a used mink.

No comments:

Post a Comment