Saturday, May 14, 2016

Getting Only Five Hours of Sleep

I was laying in bed almost ready to go sleep, the only thing visible in my dark room was my bright little phone screen. I was looking for Don's email about the Tutorial Details, and when I finally found it I realized I hadn't set up my blog like like I was instructed to. The time was sometime past 1:00 A.M. and I was really annoyed with myself. I had to get up out of bed, get to my laptop, and setup the blog.

De Anza High School Morning of May 14, 2015 
Now I'm sitting in a computer lab at De Anza High School, running on coffee and 5 hours of sleep. It doesn't seem like very little, but it's Saturday and typically I can sleep in. Despite that, I'm actually not that tired, to my surprise. I'm never able to wake up, get ready, and eat breakfast this quickly for school. I was also very surprised that I was on time, if not a little early. So despite my bedtime, I feel like it's a good start to my day.

I'm honestly excited for the rest of the tutorial, because I personally enjoy blogging. Writing in general is very relaxing for me. It makes me feel like I have my life together. Right this instant I feel pretty together.

No comments:

Post a Comment