Saturday, May 14, 2016

Drafting Lazy Blogs

At 6:30 AM on May 14, I was already up and running. All of the ILCers were required to meet up at 8 AM sharp at De Anza high school for our mandatory tutorial where we are learning to type up blogs, snap pictures, and go over our every important detail needed for this trip. Luckily enough we all made it on time.

I arrived 30 minutes before the expected time thanks to my paranoia. I had the opportunity  to meet a few other students that will also be attending the Women & Leadership program this summer at Brown University which made me feel more comfortable.

We have gone over how to keep Don happy and how to type blogs so far.

At the moment I feel drained out of energy and coffee is very much needed at this very moment, but I will manage to survive off of chips, cookies, and water.
The girls putting in effort on their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment