Saturday, May 14, 2016

Testing Out Blogging

On May 14, 2016, I had to attend the Ivy League Tutorial to learn how to blog, take pictures, and learn more about the trip.

I woke up very early, 6:00 AM to be exact. I wanted to make sure I wasn't late because I didn't want to miss out on this great opportunity. I rushed to get ready and left the house. Knowing I would arrive early because I left my house with a lot of time to arrive on time.

I arrived at DeAnza High School around 7:10 AM. I had a nice chat with Don,and heard many great stories. After about 20 minutes the janitor finally came and opened the gate. My father and I helped Don bring all the materials into the classroom and eventually more of the ILCers showed up. I immediately met one of the girls that is in my Brown Cohort.

Now I'm in the classroom, listening to the tutorial, writing my first blog ever. It took my about 30 minutes to be able to add extra sentences because the WIFI was horrible and it didn't want to load anything.
Bailey's first off guard with the Ivy League Program

No comments:

Post a Comment