Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wake Up!

This morning I awoke to my screaming mom exclaiming, "Wake up or else you will be late for the ILC blogging tutorial!" Quickly I made my bed and put away all my laundry, later realizing it was the clothes I would be wearing that day. Once in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and performed my daily routine in getting ready. 

With my mom still rushing me out of the house, I flew down the stairs and into the car. Ironically, I ended up waiting for my mom in the car for 10 minutes. However, by the time we left the house the clock only read 8:05 AM. 

Upon our arrival of De Anza High School, we witnessed a huge Ivy League Connection banner along a fence. Kissing my mother good bye, I hastily walked through the black gated fence and into the computer lab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment