Saturday, March 28, 2015

Butterflies are Awesome

Yesterday I saw a butterfly. It was really pretty. It was blue and pink. It was flying and flapping it's wings. It reminded me of a cat. P.S. I hate cats. Anyway it reminded me of a cat because it looked like a cat.

That butterfly made me question my life decisions. It made me think of  who I really am. What am I? How I am I alive? Are we all aliens? What is life? Do I have money for the bus? Do I want an oreo shake or a sundae?

Then I saw a cat chasing the butterfly that looked like a cat. I was so focused on the butterfly that looked like a cat and was being chased by a cat that I dropped my phone. My heart dropped. As the phone dropped to the ground and its screen shattered into pieces, I felt my heart being torn apart.

Just kidding I don't really care about my phone. It is actually kind of annoying. It keeps doing this weird thing where it doesn't work anymore and I have to send it back to the phone people. At least it is better than my last phone which didn't even have a front camera. My dad says I don't deserve a good phone since I broke my last four, which was not my fault. Universe just doesn't want me to get a phone. Then I ate pancakes.


Me right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment