Saturday, March 28, 2015

Don is the Most Best

"The All and Powerful G"
It is Saturday afternoon and I am currently sitting in De Anza High School's computer lab for the Ivy League Connection 101 course. Don has taken time out of his day to help the ILC applicants perform to their highest capability. I am typing this paragraph to test out the new blogging skills that Don has just taught us. If I say so myself, I am doing a pretty good job. I am trying to fill this paragraph up with a a lot of words to make Don happy.

The Ivy League Connection is an opportunity that gives students a chance to spend their time undertaking a course at some of the most prestigious universities in the United States of America. We are expected to be on our best behavior and exert our full effort. We will need to work as a team to reach higher goals faster and with more efficiency. We are expected to respect and follow those in command.

The Ivy League connection will need us to work responsibly and mature as adults. But they wont leave us on our own just yet. Volunteers and supervisors are available to guide us on the right path. I understand that they are doing this out of their own time and want to help us in any way they can. I cant wait for this summer, I am so excited!
ILC Dynamic Duo

No comments:

Post a Comment