Saturday, March 28, 2015

Abstract Shenanigan-ish... "Stuff"

You know, just an amaetur photographic photo
Red Vines have gone purple... From Great Vines to Grape Vines? What a mystery I suppose. Where have the vines gone? What has happened to the food? Food is delicious. Food is great. This is weird. I have no idea where the meaning of this is going. I did hear Uptown Funk on my way back from the restroom. "Don't believe me, just watch!"

Yeah. Maybe this blog represents abstract art in the form of writing. This is the new art. The new abstract. This seems like a legitimate source of something that someone a Tumblr-er (does that even make sense?) would use to find a "unique" or "cool" or "inspirational" quote. Have Tumblrs found their pot of gold? Maybe not because this is about food. And abstract art. In the form of writigng. Blogging actually. Maybe this is Abstract food blogging. Wait.....!!! Mindblown... Yeah it's that dramatic! And Great Vines This blog was about that too. Actually, Grape Vines. Maybe it's none of the above. What is the meaning of this? Of life? Whoa, there you go... "Tumblr-er"-ers.

Nature from a lower angle highlights the essence of plants' chlorophyll... mind = blown







        This is so terrible. I just realized that Great Vines aren't even the name of a brand of candy snacks. It is, however, the name of a step that is performed in my Jazz Dance class at school. Whoa. Wow. Hone your vocabulary skills, folks, cause "whoa" and "wow" are completely different. That is the lesson of today: differentiation. Have a great day. This was awesome. Not. Okay, I'll stop. Yeah...



Another angle-defying one. Justeen manifesting
the power of the sun. Deep..

Don't mind me.
Just taking a picture real quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment