Saturday, March 28, 2015

Don is the Best

Don Gosney is a very dedicated and amazing person. He goes above and beyond for us at the Ivy League Connections. He's been a bit stressed lately because he's working constantly on making sure we get on that plane this summer. This blog is dedicated to him to let him know that he is appreciated and his hardwork does not go unnoticed. 
Tickled Pink Don
On the other hand, I tried waking up a bit early this morning so I would have the chance to wash my hair but contrary to my plans, my sleep schedule disagreed with me. I woke up a bit late but was still able to make it to DeAnza high school with five minutes to spare. I dressed up in a tank top and shorts because I was supposed to go to the movies with my sister later on in the day but she bailed on me. I suppose I can just watch a movie at home by myself.

During the tutorial, My friend Thao and I had a blast from the past as we scrolled down our blogs from the previous summers. I can't believe I am able to participate in the Ivy League Connections again this year. I cant wait to see what this summer has in store for me at UPenn. 
a picture from last summer when the vanderbilt cohort visited Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment