Saturday, March 28, 2015

Practice Makes Perfect

Another good title for this post could be "Hummd May Be Horrible At Original Post Titles." However, in theatre we are always encouraged to show, not tell. The point of this practice blog is to show Don that I can listen to instructions. I believe that I can. We also need to prove that we can insert pictures, since pictures would grab the attention of a potential reader. 
Gabi is so artsy.
 Appreciate the aesthetic of her
 blond hair against the brick.
 How fabulous.
I am dressed very comfortably. I am wearing three rings on my fingers. One of them is shaped like a seahorse. The nails on my left hand are painted, but I was in a bit of a rush this morning, so I completely forgot to paint the nails on my right hand. I don't think that anyone would notice, but now that I posted this on the practice blog, the world will know. Oh well. 

I'm very proud of the height of my jump here.
 Justeen and Aisha can't compare.
I think that I will start writing about the things around me so that I can fill up space. Gabi and Aisha are sitting on either side of me. Aisha is typing really quickly and Gabi is mouthing the words that she is typing. I don't think that she knows that she is doing that. Aisha is laughing over what she is typing, so I am kind of tempted to read it now. It is a beautiful story and I encourage you to go and find it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment