Saturday, March 28, 2015

My First Morning Blog

Today has gone off to a rather interesting start. I started off my Saturday morning by awaking to the sound of my beautiful alarm. A few minutes later, I hastily got up out of bed and made my morning breakfast of grilled chicken with rice and a banana. After such a nutritious breakfast, I took my time taking a nice hot shower and changed into my clothes.

I arrived at De Anza at around 8;10AM and met my buddy Stephen in Mr. Gill's room. Once we got started, Don started by explaining his different "relatives" and how to avoid being an idiot. Later into the tutorial, we faced some major technical difficulties as the internet went down for all of our computers. I then recommended to call Mr. Gill himself in hopes that maybe he can help access the issue. We did end up fixing the problem eventually and now here I am typing my first blog and taking a step closer in studying Con Law at Columbia University. 

No comments:

Post a Comment