Monday, April 6, 2015

Blogging In The Big Blue Chair At The Pinole Library

Outside The Library
The chair that I am sitting in is fairly comfortable. It is blue with wooden legs and a stuffed back. It is square and big. Each table has four chairs around it. There are about fifteen tables that I can see from where I am standing. There are about sixty chairs that I can see. Most of the chairs are empty. There is a woman with a stroller sitting in one chair typing on a computer. I see another lady with long straight black hair sitting with her back to me. She is reading a book to another woman sitting across from her. 
Inside The Library 

The library was quiet but a baby started crying. The noise is filling the room with loud screams and sobs. I can hear the sounds of people flipping through books. They are quickly scanning the pages deciding if they want to check the book out and fully explore the pages. I can hear the noise of typing. Keys are being pressed frantically by finger moving up and down on a keyboard. My computer is humming. 


There are bright lights on the ceiling. They are hanging from wires in rows all around the square room. To the right there is a light that is flickering. It turns on and off casting shadows on the wall around it. The wall is made of bricks. They are a light brownish beige color. There is a rim under the bricks. It is painted purple. The ends of the shelves and the carpets are also varying shades of purple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment